Sunday, August 29, 2010

Look, i drew a self portrait!

Hanawesome: handsome plus awesome. I got a new tie! it's purple! like blood! I like blood. NOT LIKE THAT, JACK! I added my location as venus, which apparently for the rather dim is in californya. I mean , californya? Did they put a decoy there? Everyone know venus (NOT YOU JACK) is in cardiff! Californya is made of fake tans and vampires. Even the slightly dim know that! You poor pathetic wierdly-cardioligical-arranged (it's a word because i say so) ape-beings know that! But apparently, my computer dosent. Maybe if i threaten it it'll work better?

17 comments:

  1. Why is your stick figure wearing nothing but a tie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing clothes, you just can't see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has the same effect as not wearing clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't see them in the drawing. Jeeze, humans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stick figure of me looks nothing like me. MY HAIR IS NOT THAT BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was to be read in a condescending tone, in case you missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because--in case you missed this, too--you're not that bright.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I built a paradox machine! Only smart people can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, and let's think...how long did that Paradox Machine last?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing to say NOW, huh, Master?
    Sophie: 6
    Master: 5

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two... *sigh*
    I think it looks lovely Master.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Paradox machine lasted just longs enough for me to spend the rest of my life with the doctor. So Id say it worked.

    ReplyDelete