Sunday, December 5, 2010

Changes in people

You know, of late the Master and Sophie have been acting a bit strangely. It started about 5 days ago, and that was about when they returned from Christmas shopping. The Master returned wearing what looked like a dirtier version of my coat, and an actual suit! Sophie stopped her research, and has been closer to the Master lately. It must be the power of Christmas! I remember the first time I met old Saint Nick, he was a rather lovely person. It was me who gave him those Deinturans. They looked identical to reindeer at the time...

Hmmm.
Anyways, when they returned, the Master looked completely stunned, and he rushed over and hugged me like he hadn't seen me in years. It was adorable, but Sophie seemed rather displeased. The Master has been much more calm and disciplined since, and always seems to have me in sight. I swear I won't look for your present! Jack hasn't been around much, I don't really know what's going on between him and Sophie at the moment though, so I haven't asked either of them yet. They seem to be avoiding each other.

Now I have to think about what to get everyone for the Holidays.

4 comments:

  1. We haven't been acting strangely. Why wouldn't we get along?
    Besides, who wants to research when you can have an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the doctor..you guys have been acting weird...Sophie have you been avoiding me?! I have been trying to talk to you face to face to make another date.... But WOW!!! you look AMAZING lately....not that you didn't look great before it's just with the hair down and the...I mean....WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like my fun and games, you know, Jack. We'll see about talking about that date later...maybe.
    Of course I look amazing. Don't I always? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, as good as that is, it's not you.
    You're not... right right now Sophie. I... What happened?

    ReplyDelete