Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Where's the Doctor?" "I thought you were watching him..."

It's been almost two days since anyone has seen the Doctor, and the Master and I are getting worried. I know it's silly and he'll probably turn up any minute, but whenever the Doctor is out of earshot of the Master for more than ten minutes, the Master freaks out and turns the lab upside down searching for him, which, of course, upsets all my research papers, which sets the project back by a few months, at least. Of course, the Doctor usually puts a stop to this by walking in with an ice cream cone or a sandwich or something, innocently asking what's going on. This is usually followed by the pair of them trying to sneak off to the TARDIS without me noticing. Not that I generally would, as I am the only one who actually does any work anyways...I should have the rights to that screwdriver. At least I would put it to some good scientific use (BESIDES locking doors and making things explode!)

15 comments:

  1. Sorry, back now, hope the Master was moderatly good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If by good you mean sexy, then yes... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE DID NOT BEHAVE.
    YOU SHOULD TRAIN YOUR HUSBAND BETTER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much good as that would do all of us, I doubt there's anyone brave enough to take on that job.
    Except maybe Jack. Maybe I should give him to Jack. Should I lend him to Jack? I mean, Jack did train John Hart (moderatley) and that's pretty impressive. Hmmm. Maybe I should give him to Jack. With a strict 'no-touchy' note on him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS A NO ON THE JACK. THIS IN ONE OF THIS THINGS IN OUR "REASONS WE MAY DIVORCE AND RETURN TO BEING FRENEMIES" CONTRACT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a visit to Jacks obedience school would do him some good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is rich! Yes master why don't I whip a little sense into you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooha. Okay, on second thought, after that comment, I'm not sure the "no-touchy" got through. Maaaaybe not the Jack school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well. See that you send him somewhere.
    Somewhere far away from here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Likw the Amazon! Ohhh, I'd love to take a trip there. Sophie, let's go to the Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we leave the Master behind? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We need someone to look after the Lava Shark anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! can I come? I have always wanted to go to the amazon in the 14th century!! let's go then.

    ReplyDelete