Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Research in the Lab

Research in the lab is going well, apart from a few minor explosions caused by certain associates. Most of our experiments have been successful, apart from a few of my personal favorites that were sabotaged.
While the Doctor and I explored the many aspects of Volcanic Surfing last week, the Master managed to rip a large hole in my protective suit. He continues to insist that it was an accident, and that he didn't MEAN to point the atomic laser in my direction, but I remain suspicious, as he has tried many times to get rid of me before. He also insists on excluding me from as many activities as possible, although I always find a way to participate, even when they are risky and dangerous. He also tries to embarrass me as much as possible, but I don't let these obstacles get in my way and continue to remain dignified at all times on this expedition.

5 comments: