Monday, June 7, 2010

Science

So. Had to do an (eeevil) presentation on Venus today to hubby. Hoping for eventual world domination, but you have to start small and then progress to to destroying the earth. Got assigned a skientist, she seems rather dim, but ginger. So: Venus is 108,942,109 km from the sun. Basically, it's REALLY HOT here. It rains sulferic acid, I nearly pushed a certain ginger assistant outside after she tried to explain basic nuclear physics to me AGAIN. There are lots of winds here, maybe a parasailing "accident"...

5 comments:

  1. EXCUSE me! I happen to be a SCIENTIST, not a mere ASSISTANT! I graduated from Earth's NASA program with more than 115% grade point average! And you are bound to be corrected when your idea of "nuclear physics" is "it is physical and nuclear!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry, i forgot that assistants had to be sexy. Although I guess you got that GPA by sleeping with your instructor, so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCUSE ME!!!! I think I am attractive enough, thank you. I HAPPEN to have been offered jobs from SEVEN different acting agencies, which I turned down for this job GOD knows why!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because you think MY husband is sexy (trufact), and the acting agencies were obviosly looking for a leper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If they were looking for lepers, they would have hired you!

    ReplyDelete