Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shocking Research Confirms Theory

Our research in the lab has confirmed a shocking theory about the chemical buildup of Venus' core. Although I am unable to reveal full details to the public at the current time, I can say that there is a good chance that life exists deep below that harsh exterior! A probe is being prepared to drill through the surface of an uninhabited area with a message of peace as soon as possible! This is also our first experiment uninterrupted by the Master--perhaps he has given up on his evil schemes! The ISTA is sure to be pleased with our discovery and is sure to choose Venus for its next campaign! I will post further details as they arise!

--Edit--

Never mind the last bit. It was just the Master messing around with the computers! I SWEAR someday I'll get him back for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment