Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Transport

So, somehow this was NOT POSTED, grrr. Anyways, transporting to venus is like this: Go to stationy thing on earth. Pay OOLA MOOLA (24570000 UU (universal units for those of you who are rather dim (like a certain ginger assistant))). Still, teleporting is faster than shuttling, even if it's more expensive. Also, it provides good opportunities for certain ginger to have an "accident". Basically, for the rather dim, you get broken up into a bunch of molecule and then fly through SPAAACE. Then you get reassembled instantaneously at the other end, but you STILL have to go through security. They take away your weapons and everything! I said, "oh, it's just a LITTLE death ray" but NO. I needed to protect my Hubby! What if there was an emergency? What if I NEEDED to disintegrate screaming bystanders so he had an escape route? So you just ZAP there and then you're in the main Slidecation port IN SPAAACE. It is sort of like an artificial moon/space elevator, and from ther you can slide down to a slidecation/a floating hotel/ a fiery pit of death (GINGER).

2 comments:

  1. I believe that you are broken into more than one molecule during teleportation, so maybe you should add an s to that sentence?
    Also, you weren't planning on using that weapon to provide an escape route, you were going to use it to BLOCK one.
    And you do know that I can SEE what you post up here, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD NOT BLOCK MY HUBBIES ESCAPE ROUTE

    and yes, I do know. It's called "taunting".

    ReplyDelete