Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to Business

Since everyone was so preoccupied with the TARDIS-stalker, the argument between the Doctor and myself, the Doctor and Master's relationship, and the arrival of the Lava Shark and Jack, I've decided to bring us back to the original point: the terraformation of Venus. Right now we--sorry, I--am studying the adaptations that will have to be nurtured in the local life forms to allow both them and humans to live together harmoniously. Right now, we--er, I--have a Lava Shark in the lab and am running tests. (Thank you, Jack, for helping me move it.) I would like to encourage everyone to keep an eye out for Lava Snakes, as I will be needing some to study soon and they are quite common around here, although a nuisance to collect. They are rather difficult to spot, as they are lava-colored and have a similar motion pattern. I have set out a net in one of the larger lava-flow areas, but as Lava Snakes have excellent senses, I doubt I will catch any without help from others. (Hint hint!)
Well. Now you are up to date in the lab. Not much else is new, except for the Doctor's latest literary obsession with early 21st-century "chick-flick" style novels. The reason for which I have no idea. I'm less concerned about the cause and more concerned about the aftereffects, as the Master has recently become irritated that the Doctor is too busy with his books to pay attention to him and has instead been spending a lot of time in the lab trying to mess up my research. (The Master, not the Doctor.) So if you see him with a bunch of hairpins near my filing cabinets, stop him, because it means he's picking the lock. Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment