Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HELLOOOOO!

Hello people! This is your lord and master, back from the creatacious period! I finally figured out why the dinosaurs went extinct! It's kind of a funny story. Ok, no, scratch that (Sophie I hope you're taking notes cause this is SKIENCE!) it's hilarious! It started with this fish, and then... ok, it it makes more sense in four dimensions. Doctor, can we "talk" about this later. (for the rather dim, by talk I mean have Time Lord sex.) I'm also applying for a new science project, making me the most proactive of our little trio. It's called Explorations of Venusian Mortality affects.  (for the rather dim, 101 different ways to kill people). And, I got funding! I am so hanawesome.

2 comments:

  1. oh, so there you are! I was wondering where you went off to! The dinosaurs, eh? Well well well. I guess that was no surprise. Haha, anyways, I wanted to talk to you about... stuff. Including Sophie... and whatnot...
    Also, did you know Sophie's dating Jack now? Oh, Jack's back by the way. And we caught a lava shark!
    As for umm... "talking" well, we have the TARDIS to ourselves after 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I noticed Jack. Yes, let's... "talk" (have sextiem)

    ReplyDelete