Monday, October 18, 2010

"Couples Bonding" with sophie.

The doctor tholught sophie and I needed to "bond" more so he sent us to couple's exercises. I got to do trust falls, a human custom I have always wanted to do. First you make someone trust you by catching them and then you let them fall. It's a hilarious game! Then I tried to strangle sophie as another trust game but it didn't work out. The group leader was a terible hippie-type woman who told be my aura was pink. Pink? I said. Is this because I'm gay? I then educated sophie on her ginger aurra. We played a game where i got to throw stuff at her. She asked me questions and didn't let me ask any. Here are some questions:

S: What attracts you to the doctor?
M: The hair.

M: Do you have fetish for jack's coat?
S: define fetish ;)

S: what would you do if the doctor died?
m: DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!!!!

M: Have you had sex with jack yet?
S: -she refused to tell me this. in human, this means yes-

S: What did the doctor say to convince you to let me onto the tardis
M: He didn't say anything, but he later promised to feed, and take you out for walks, and clean up after you, and that i'd hardly know she's there, and look, she can even do science a little bit!

S: Does the doctor like me better than you?
M: I HATE YOU!

It was fun.

13 comments:

  1. MASTER!!! You took everything out of context! You need to include what I said AFTER "Define fetish"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I refused to tell you because it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I don't ask for personal information about you and the Doctor! (I get told anyway, but that's beside the point.)
    And Doctor. Seriously? That's what you said? I'm not THAT much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master! Honestly, when did I ever say that?
    I didn't. I swear. You're no trouble at all Sophie. In fact, you're a little too untroublesome. I mean, COME ON! You live in a space-time travel machine with the capability to rip apart universes! You could at least try to cause a little trouble...
    Oh, also, are you better yet? I want to go to the amazon...

    Master, it sounds like you had too much fun at this couple session. I will take note, and not send you to any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXACTLY! "Rip apart" being the key phrase there. I like the universe intact, thank you
    And now I'm not sure who to believe. Generally you are more trustworthy, Doctor, but you are very forgetful. And it does kind of sound like something you would say to the Master...

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE TARDIS CAN RIP APART UNIVERSES?!?!?!

    ...

    eh heh heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Master, no.
    No. No Master, no.
    Bad Master, BAD.
    No.

    And Sophie, I just wanna have one adventure, just one. I mean, think about all the power you could unleash. I mean, its worth a thought, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, Doctor, I was under the impression that you liked the universe intact, too. Hence the idea of keeping the power contained. Aren't you always saying that no one is allowed to mess with it because it could destroy two-thirds of the universe? Besides, you would probably make me go back home if I disobeyed that rule. (I have no intentions of going home any time soon!)
    At your age, I'm sure you've had quite a few adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How old are you, anyway? I've asked quite a few times, but you always give me a different answer. First you said you were more than a thousand, then you said 906 and then you said 749. The Master said you were turning 947 this year. Which one is it? (And when is your birthday?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF YEARS. THE BEST IS PLUTONION SQUID YEARS. HE'S 2930.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I meant in human years.
    Master, is your capslock key broken?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, well Sophie, glad you asked. About the universe... well you know, the best kind of adventure is saving the universe. That's my personal favorite. And, sometimes, I like to subtly (and not-so subtly) suggest to my companions to you know... tap the big red "do not touch" button. But alas, I have finally met a scientist who has no sense of adventure.
    And as for my age... well... HEY LOOK A DINOSAUR! Don't see those everyday on Venus.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do so have a sense of adventure! Before you were married, I went to the Master's bachelorette party, didn't I? You can't say THAT wasn't adventurous.
    I haven't seen a big red "Do Not Touch" button anywhere in the TARDIS. Unless you're talking about the deformed mauve blob of plastic hidden behind the secret metal panel you keep hidden in that little niche in the basement. It's not that secret by the way; it's covered in rust. I replaced the hinges on the door for you--it was almost impossible to open.
    Why is there a dinosaur on Venus?!?!?!
    MASTERRRR!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete